5 ways to expose the "Grey Cardinal" at your home:
1. You want to spend a lot of time in the same room with it. Most likely, it is either a kitchen or a living room.
2. Friends suddenly started to pay visits to you more often than before.
3. You want to take more photos of your interior.
4. The room where the "Grey Cardinal" stands has become even brighter and more spacious.
5. Once you hear the word "epoxy", you immediately become an expert explaining the reason you chose a wooden table with epoxy for your kitchen.
Our new pride and passion rests on black metal legs. The gray, but characteristic epoxy resin took its restrained place in the expanses of elm wood, which perfectly matches warm light shade.
The "Grey Cardinal" dining table — a gorgeous tribute to delicate accents. Sometimes they matter the most.