A coffee table is a great decor item and a magnificent addition to a stylish chair. However, this is not all. It performs not only an aesthetic function. When you will purchase a coffee table, you will have a great opportunity to start the day with a cup of hot drink and successfully finish it, by reading your favourite book. A coffee table is not only about aesthetics, but it's also about emotions.
The first difference is the size. Coffee tables are more compact and have smaller dimensions. They are paired with armchairs, while the side tables — near the sofa.
1. Comfort. If you feel that your room has a lack of comfort or convenience, then the coffee table, without exaggeration, will solve the problem. These tables will be ideal in situations when you want to be alone with your thoughts or in the company of a delightful companion.
2. Dimensions. If you want a coffee table, then you shouldn't worry about the sizes of the room. It doesn't matter either you have a big room or small. A small chair is all that you need. The size of the tabletop allows you to place a cup of tea, some biscuits and a small vase with a flower (or other elements of the decor).
3. Charm. The coffee table is always stylish, elegant and charming. It correctly highlights your taste and a particular vision of beauty.
1. Interior. The rule about a harmonious interior hasn't been canceled. You should pick a coffee table that will reveal the characteristics of your design.
2. Look. Unlike coffee tables, you can choose any shape of a tabletop, because it will be compact in any case . Round, oval, square — it doesn't matter. It's all about your taste. However, we recommend looking at round or oval tables, as they will make your house special. Because there are already too many strict lines in our life.
3. Color of the epoxy. Unusual mother of pearl that combines several colors? Or, maybe, it would be better to choose a transparent blue epoxy, which creates the effect of the river? How about a coffee table with no fill? All options will be a win-win. Just don't forget about the first rule.
For us, the creation of coffee tables is slightly larger than the manufacture of wooden products. We want that they were not only comfortable, durable, unique and irresistible. Our work will not only beautify the home, it evokes emotions and awakens the senses. After all, we want to make your morning cup of coffee or an evening glass of wine always special.